To promote public awareness in the observance of the Development Policy Research Month (DPRM), the Civil Service Commission (CSC) has issued a memorandum encouraging all government agencies to participate in the DPRM celebration through the following activities:
1) Display commemorative streamers for the whole month of September at prominent places in their offices. Attached is a sample design of the streamer. Any question about the design may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the logo of PIDS, it is available at www.pids.gov.ph, http://dprm.pids.gov.ph, and the PIDS Facebook page at facebook.com/PIDS.PH.
2) Repost and share DPRM infographics, promotional videos, and other related announcements in their respective websites and social media accounts. (Note: Kindly download the infographics and promotional videos on the DPRM website (http://dprm.pids.gov.ph) and PIDS social media (https://www.facebook.com/PIDS.PH/ and https://twitter.com/PIDS_PH).
3) Explain the objectives and announce the activities lined up for the DPRM during their flag-raising ceremonies preferably on these dates: August 27 and September 3) (Note: Please see attached DPRM briefer.)
4) Organize activities or events that may be relevant to the theme or to policy research. If they have any of such activities/events, they are requested to e-mail the details to Ms. Viveka Miguel at VMiguel@mail.pids.gov.ph so that PIDS can include them in the List of Activities/Events for the 2018 DPRM Celebration which will be posted on the DPRM website at http://dprm.pids.gov.ph. The site will run throughout the months of August to December 2018.
5) Encourage government personnel to visit the DPRM and APPC website using these links: http://dprm.pids.gov.ph and http://appc.pids.gov.ph, respectively.
Copyright © 2018. Philippine Institute for Development Studies. All Rights Reserved.